Qigong is traditionally viewed as a practice to cultivate and balance Qi (chi), translated as "life energy".
Dr. Richard Mabanta has used his 30 years of practice experience to marry the fundamentals of neuromuscular biomechanical spinal health with specific Qigong movements designed to "wake up the spine." Qigong evolved over 1,500 years at the Shaolin Temple in Henan Province, China.
These gentle natural healing movements will leave you with a strong healthy spine, a harmonious flow of Qi and improved function of your autonomic nervous system.
Prepare for the event:
• Always wear comfortable clothing and shoes suitable for exercise.
• Always have fresh drinking water before and after class.
• Always prepare your heart and mind for a healing experience.
• Last, but not least: Always have fun and stay positive.
*** Space is limited. Schedule Early: Office/ 631- 427-5777 or email: [email protected] ***
• Tuition $25.00/ class
• Reduced pricing for current patients and active Shaolin temple students.
Where: Shaolin Temple, 351 Larkfield Rd, East Northport, NY 11731
When: Five dates available for this class every Monday from October 22 to November 26, 2018:
• Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
• Monday, November 26, 2018 at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
• Monday, December 3, 2018 at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST
• Monday, December 10, 2018 at 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM EST